Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Something NEW!!


Happy New Year!!! Well this year I am looking for NEW, we have moved to Adelaide for my hubby's work and I must say I wasn't over the moon about it. I was loving my life but maybe i was too comfy and after all it is only for two years so here we are ready for something NEW. My biggest thing is not to move and do exactly the same things we where doing back in Melbourne, no point in moving really. So they may not be huge massive world changing things but new for us. So far we have started attending a new church which I'm loving so far, we have moved into a house and we are slowly making it a home, hard to go from a house that you own to a rented one - will post more about that process soon. oh I'm starting beach boot camp on Saturday that should be fun eek!!!
Hubby and i have also decided to do date nights with a difference, where our date nights will be once a month but they have to be activity focused, not just dinner. It has to be something we haven't done before, but I did have to cave to allowing 3 movie nights in there as hubby's request,  but the rest have to unique. SO I hope that this year you too are excited to see what the year will bring, as our little family is looking ahead with great excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment